Saturday, August 21, 2010

Proustian moment #5, regarding my late father, the wonderful Gerald Sussman

I emailed my Uncle Harvey to tell him about the blog, and this is what he sent:

"Here's a true ice cream story from your own dad:

Gerald was at a party talking to some guy. The topic was
the best ice cream each guy had in his life.  Each said his was
for sure the best there is.

Turns out they both attributed the best ice cream to the
dairy school at University of Wisconsin in Madison. Gerald had
some when he visited me.

You need to take a field trip there. The ag students make it and
they sell it at a student run store at edge of campus.

Any serious ice cream blogger knows this.

Not crazy about blog name (call me old fashioned)."
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Lick Me Everywhere Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template